Saturday, January 16, 2010

Au Revoir

It's been great, Paris, but now it's time to go.
I had a wonderful time walking around your streets in the rain last night, wandering down the Seine and then taking a nice little walk down rue Bonaparte, past Laudrée and the jardins de luxembourg, and then back home again.

It really is home here now, and I feel like I'm leaving my neighborhood, my apartment, and my boulangerie just as much as I did when I left Santa Monica 5 months ago (well, minus the boulangerie bit). To top it off, I catch myself thinking in French and then translating to English more often than I'd like to admit.

There are two new lovely ladies living in this apt now, and as I told them all the little "tricks of the trade," I could already tell I'm going to miss this place. I feel like I'm handing over my child to new mothers, and I just want to take her back!

But I have one last semester to finish before I can return to Paris again, I just hope she still remembers what a good time we had together.

2 comments:

  1. Hi i also was in Paris :) If you wanna to transport back to that time see my photos :)

    http://study-fun-in-poland.blogspot.com/2012/12/paris-in-36-hours-tickets-to-parisjust.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for share this budgets of student .
    you have done great job for more you can see this link
    feel free keep share this type of blogs its help to student .

    Where is the best place to live close to UCLAN | Leighton Hall Preston

    ReplyDelete