Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Back in Paris!

Back in Paris with T minus 2 weeks until this semester ends. I've got 35 pages of French to write and not nearly enough coffee! Luckily I've got a trip to Dijon on Friday to look forward to. I also got some holiday love from the Greenwoods (my family in Orangeburg, NY) that's been lifting my spirits.

Today I pay my last rent installment and then I'm done with all bills! Thursday is my last day of class, too. Things are starting to finish themselves up nicely - now if only I could get my papers to finish as easily...

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I've stumbled across your blog while I was researching how to "live in Paris on a student's budget" because I'll be studying abroad as well (arriving Sunday actually). Anyways, do you know how much you spent (roughly) on everything, especially food and out of country personal trips?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have great time in Dijon.

    ReplyDelete